Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Gratitude-Day 3

Weather forecast is for sunshine and in the 70's today.  That is something to be grateful for.  Mid fall and we are basking in glorious weather.  Actually all weather is glorious - just depends on how you look at it. For today it's all sunshine.  Lighten up. Laugh more. Appreciate more.  All is Well.

This is a wonderful time be on this Earth. Every morning I try to start my day with gratitude.  Swinging my legs out of bed and sitting up I chant.  "Thank You, Thank You, Thank You."



This card is from the deck of WELL -BEING CARDS. The Teachings of Abraham, by Ester and Jerry Hicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...