Monday, November 9, 2015

Gratitude-Day 9

Feeling sluggish this morning.  These are the kind of mornings that can throw you off track, and exactly the time to refocus and not drift.  I am grateful that I am up and moving this morning.  I got myself out of bed and up and dressed, this in itself is a huge blessing.  In a bit when I am done with this post, I will go have a bowl of cereal. Something I normally just take for granted, but the fact that I have food in my house, I have a house with a refrigerator that keeps the milk from spoiling, and I have the means/money to pay for house, refrigerator, cereal, milk are all things to be very grateful for.

Louise L Hay is one my teachers.  I was introduced to her writings some years back.  I have been getting her Affirmations desktop calendar for a number of years and this happened to be the quote for the day. This is exactly the affirmation I need to repeat to myself throughout the day.  "Every day brings me more and more to be grateful for.  Thank you, Life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...