Sunday, November 29, 2015

Gratitude-Day 29

I am grateful for me.  I have enjoyed this journey called Life.  I hope and pray for more days.  I am thankful each morning when I get up, that I can get up and start a new day.  I didn't always pay attention to this fabulous journey.  Since the accident on March 2, 2012 I appreciate more.  These days of focused attention on Gratitude on all that there is to be grateful has helped me be more appreciative.


I am Grateful for Me.  I Love and Approve of Myself.  This is my path to Healing, Health, and Wellness.

"There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude." -Ralph Blum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...