Saturday, November 14, 2015

Gratitude-Day14

What a lovely day.  So grateful to be alive.  The Sun is shining on this cold November Day.  I am up and moving.  Have some work to do today and then stop out and see my sister and her family; that is a good thing.  Holidays are approaching so have been enjoying the changing scenery outdoors and in the stores. Life is good.

Yesterday I went to the grocery store. As I was walking in a Mother with 5 children were also just getting in the store.  She had placed the 2 youngest in the cart and the other 3 tagging along.  It was a big outing.  The children were all abuzz with things desired in the store and this that and the other.  I thought of my sisters and brothers, 7 of us, and I was thinking this might have been a picture of my Mother with some of us going to the store many years ago.  It was a really good thought.  Grateful for my Parents and my Sisters and Brothers.  Time has passed and I still love you all. 

2 comments:

  1. more weeping :) I can't imagine being a parent. I'm grateful I wasn't. Every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more weeping :) I can't imagine being a parent. I'm grateful I wasn't. Every day.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...