Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gratitude-Day 21

This just about sums it all up.  I did this yesterday.  I just started saying I was grateful for this, and that, and then some more.  Start with just one thing and let it build momentum from there.  I am grateful that I can walk and then I  start thinking of all the places I have walked and different things my legs allow me to do. Going places, standing on tippy toes, getting up and getting dressed, take my shower by myself....the list can and does go on and on.

Today I will keep myself aware of all the blessings this life offers me.  I am grateful for everything.

Just looked outside and Oh my, what a beautiful sunrise.  Thank you.  It is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...