Friday, November 6, 2015

Gratitude-Day 6

It is raining this morning and with the rain cooler air will be moving in.  Change is good.  Warm weather the last few days has been a real treat in November.  I am happy with the rainy day and grateful for the rain.  We were in a bit of mild drought here but rain helps to moderate that and will moisten the earth so we can plant our gardens next spring. 
 
Rain is truly a blessing.  Clears the air, waters the great earth, and relaxes my soul.  In stillness I can sit and listen to the rain and it does calm me.  So calm is good.  Rain is good.  Life is good.


I grabbed this picture off the internet. Thank you for the quote from whomever wrote and posted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...