Monday, January 31, 2022

Askew


 This image is a bit off kilter. I could blame it on operator error or getting used to the new printer/scanner, but it really it is neither.  I tried rescanning several times with same results. This happens from time to time, which just reminds me my day will include mishaps. Some days things will go a bit sideways, and somedays more than others. I can get frustrated or give myself the opportunity to look at things, me, my life from a different perspective. Not a major difference, just a little tilt here or there to my viewpoint.



Earth Wisdom Oracle ~ Cristina Scagliotti and Barbara Moore



2 comments:

  1. Sometimes we need to give the gift of grace to ourselves. I rarely scan a card that isn't somewhat askew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to race to wallyworld late yesterday for a new printer. Should have replaced it when the scanner quit working last year. Now I'm under pressure with ebay shipping labels to print and I have to yank my brain into get and get it set up :) 1st world troubles.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...