Thursday, January 20, 2022

boo hoo

 

I can commiserate with this sorrowful wolf. She has made one attempt after another with no success and is feeling sorry for herself.  Me, my misery is tech at the moment and a cold that seemingly now on its way out of my system, yay for that, but boo hoo for my techie issues. The tv remote is not working and my printer decide to quit yesterday. What to do?  Since I am feeling better, get up and get out and replace the defunct equipment.  I realized that we are in the midst of a Mercury Retrograde, which may explain why my equipment is on the fritz; that or it is old stuff. I will blame it on Mercury and his high-jinxs.  Give me a moment why I wallow.



The Scorpio Sea Tarot

2 comments:

  1. One good wallow and the up and at it! Glad your cold is getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as Bruce Willis says "someone call the Waaaambulance" I say that to myself when I need a moan, gives me permission and admints I recognize this will pass.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...