Thursday, January 6, 2022

Precarious Visions

 

Precarious visions indeed; very apt description for The Moon. We see what we see, which may be completely different from another's view. Beautiful or Eerie? We see what we see based on our perceptions and education, which of course education influences our perceptions. Each of us are unique individuals with unique perspectives. Some paint the Moon, others worship, or howl, or bang drums, or hide behind closed doors. The Moon inspires me to feel not to overthink. To trust my intuition, which is more reliable then what my eyes may behold.


Artwork:  Uttewalder Grund - Caspar David Friedrich



MAJESTIC EARTH Tarot

1 comment:

  1. We all see just a slice of reality I suppose, conditioned by all that we have learned and experienced.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...