Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Go tell it on the mountain

 


There is excitement this morning at The Berry College Eagles Nest.  Today is the day that there will be babies in the nest. About 3 years or so ago, my friend Bev K told me about webcam viewing of this nest and I have been following since.  Today looks to be the day. The adult eagle pair is staying close and some possible peeps have been heard when the pair change places on the nest. Egg-citing!  Life renews itself and this is a lovely reminder that it does.

Artwork: A View of the Mountain Pass -Crawford Notch  & Morning in a Pine Forest -Ivan Ivanovich


MAJESTIC EARTH Tarot

1 comment:

  1. Hoping for two healthy babies! Reminds me that spring is closer than it feels right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...