Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Lined imagery

 

Opinions, suggestions, advice, I have got lots of them, but no one really wants to listen. And really I can't blame them. For the most part I didn't listen to my own-self, my intuition, my inner-knowing. Sure that forge ahead mentality taught me a lot of things, mostly not to do a lot of those things again, but really, do others want to listen to that? Either they have to learn themselves or their paths differ from mine. These days I try to keep my mouth shut, better all the way around.

Several months ago at memorial for one of my sisters who left the planet, family members were sharing photos taken throughout our years. In one photo taken, I was Twenty-Five. Was I ever that young? And oh what smooth unlined skin I had. Wrinkles I have earned lots of them, some just needless worry.  Don't need to share that.


Scorpio Sea Tarot

4 comments:

  1. I have found it helpful to listen to those who made mistakes - in that way I might learn from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of the world is of the mind, I want what I want. They are going to do what they want anyway, I am just going to remain silent, less animosity that way.

      Delete
  2. If it is any comfort no one listens to anyone.
    I told Rob once that if I was ever lost there weren't any pictures of me to put on the milk cartons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put Fiona on the hunt if you get lost out there. I am sure she will find you.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...