Sunday, January 9, 2022

Repeating lesson

 

I may have declared that I was done with winter, but Winter has answered "not so fast, I have a say in this decision too!"  Must be a lesson that still is not learned; endurance, be in the moment, because the moment is all we have.  If I wish for Spring, I spend several months lost in wishfulness and not present in my day. Ugh, a new lesson for me to consider. This Nine of Wands is a reminder that hard times do no last. As my friend Sharyn reminded me yesterday, already the days are longer. The Earth, bless her, is already changing her attitude and tilting towards the Sun. She knows that a change of seasons is good for her and so I must respect that, and know somewhere along the line, it is good for me too.


Artwork: In the Wild North - Ivan Ivanovich


MAJESTIC EARTH Tarot ~ J.D. Hildegard Hinkel

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine living in places like Alaska or Iceland where not only is it cold, but the days are very short and the nights are long. At least we have some light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent the month of February and July in Fairbanks Alaska, in February we slept a lot, in July we were out at 11 PM eating and target practicing :) People adapt. No one said it was easy!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...