Monday, January 17, 2022

Hobson's choice

 

Is there a randomness to the choices that are given or presented to us or are there auguries to inspire us along our paths? Sometimes it makes me wonder if Life is by design or one big roll of the dice?

I do know one thing, I would never choose to put a deer head trophy on my wall and I don't like seeing them on others either. Sorry maybe it's wrong but I get judgemental of another when I see them in their homes.  Their choice and mine too.




The Scorpio Sea Tarot ~ Maggie Stiefvater & Melissa Cynova

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder if the choices I see are the ones I notice; perhaps there are others that I'm not paying attention to.
    I understand hunting for food, but I'm not a fan of hunting for a 'trophy.'

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...