Friday, July 3, 2020

Group effort

We can do more together than apart. 
I seem to be isolating more and more these days, and it is not all about the covid crisis.  I am looking down the not too long road to retirement and wonder about finding a circle of support and shared interests.  I read a little article the other day where Richard Branson says start two lists, one with everything you like and the other with your dislikes.  Maybe that will give me a hint.  Discovering my new place "in the sun" is my next adventure and that is worth celebrating.




The Chinese Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Those lists sound like a good exercise. I think I'd probably be surprised by how my likes and dislikes have changed so much over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My list has lots of the same things on it as when I was younger.

      Delete
  2. a good place to start, and as Bev says, probably a good annual one. Sometimes we don't know what we don't like until we work to identify it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Started them, but still in the pondering stage.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...