Sunday, July 19, 2020

Directional

I had a dream this morning that calls me to question myself.  An epiphany, a self realization. I have been sitting with that dream for hours and I think I will give most of the day over to it. 
 I believe a "wake up call"

"You first took a little step off the path to avoid some rocks. For a while you walked along the path but then you wandered out a little way to step on softer soil. Then you stopped paying attention as you drifted farther and farther away. Finally, you found yourself in the wrong city wondering why the signs on the roadway hadn't led you better."
Brandon Sanderson ~ The Emperor's Soul

The Linestrider's Journey Tarot
Siolo Thompson

2 comments:

  1. I've had a few of those. Wondering how could I have missed that. Amazed at what opened up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still pondering through it. I got up and wrote most of what was remembered down so I could review again in a day or two while my subconscious wrapped around it.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...