Monday, July 13, 2020

Musing

I know that something is missing.  My focus has been so fixed, hoping for what seems to be missing, will reveal itself.  Not.  When do we give up and turn our gaze elsewhere for answers?
With covid chaos, now is not necessarily the best time to search or is it?  Today the Eight of Cups feels like The Fool many years down the road wondering if it is time to start a new journey.  As Bilbo Baggins exclaimed "I think I am quite ready for new adventure!"



The Green Witch Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I find I need to get my bearings before I embark, lest I head off in a direction and wind up somewhere I don't want to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With so much time 'sheltering in place' is starting to make me a bit antsy. The question is if I wanted to go somewhere, where. Everywhere we turn new warnings and outbreaks.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...