Friday, July 10, 2020

Let's do this

I have drawn knights several times in this last week and The Wheel several times too; if not so earth grounded I might suffer a bit of motion sickness. In fact I have had a couple of issues with a spell of dizziness also in the last couple of weeks.  Also noticed birds, hawks and falcons have shown up as well.  Change is in the air and all bodes well. The birds are reminders that my higher-self is in the know and I can trust that the movement is going to be alright.




The Green Witch Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I too, have drawn more knights than usual. At least the pace of this one is a bit slower than her cousins. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...