Friday, July 17, 2020

Whoa

I almost shamed myself yesterday, well I kind of did since I thought the thought.  I was at the grocery store and saw a woman selecting some Goya products.  I almost, almost said "what are you thinking buying that stuff?"
It is none of my business what others choose to buy. Maybe her selections were not a statement of an ongoing debate and definitely  what she is eating is not my concern.  The thing is, main stream influence is getting out of control, sending us all in different directions; I cannot do much about others, but it was an ah-ha moment for me.  Charging into the fray is not the answer.
Yesterday I stated that I could not heal if in the same environment that has made me unwell; that includes my thoughts and actions.



The Green Witch Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...