Tuesday, July 21, 2020

2020

I have noticed the appearance in one form or another of twos. Here two horses with The Chariot, a standard portrayal.  The image of twos have been dominant this year.  My yearly spread had several twos and some other imagery that related to two. The other day a spread, no twos but the Seven of Swords with two of them set aside and the Five of Cups, with the two cups not being viewed.  I cannot decide if I have a choice to make between two options? Is it because there are two twos in 2020, the year at hand? Maybe I am making more of it than needs to be.
Curiouser and curiouser. 
2020 is a year of choices, that is for sure.



The Linestrider's Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it means throw caution to the wind and have two scoops of ice cream. Life is short ~

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...