Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Message received

Sometimes Pages can be messengers of sorts. Fanciful, new, exciting news delivered.  In my case, delivered in the mailbox.  I received a book from a friend in the mail yesterday. It came from Sellbackyourbook.com a website I never heard of, so that is pretty interesting.  The author I have read before but not this book.  It had a bookmark inserted and though the sender inserted their business information there, the page was marked by a message I definitely needed to hear.  Synchronicity, lovely.



The Linestrider's Tarot

1 comment:

  1. A novel? Hope you and Ms. Kitty curl up on the sofa and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...