Friday, July 24, 2020

Muddle

I had a sleepless night, finally laid back down at 7am this morning till 9:30am, hope it does not interfere with tonight's sleeping program.  Today I will muddle about and trust my instincts to get me through.  I only have to go out to drop off recycles; so a quick trip out and back before the afternoon and evening rush hours should be okay.

An after thought. How would the Tarot unfold if it started with The High Priestess and not the Magician?  Something to ponder on a more clear-headed day.



The Linestrider's Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Contemplation before action sounds good to me, but I guess some folks might procrastinate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No more 'fly by the seat of my pants' days for me.

      Delete
  2. Interesting premise. Or if it started with the tower? Humans need a head knock before we pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Tower would be a hell of a start for the journey, but then most tower moments lead us to different paths.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...