Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Me, mine

Step away from what's mine.
Sometimes we hold on to things for no good reason.  Let 'em go. Share them.
I have not been painting rocks lately, kind of got out of the habit. They wait for me to pick up my brushes again, and soon I think I will.  There are some on my counter that have been with me for a couple of years. Painted them, liked them, kept them. Maybe to make similar ones or what I think of as my 'pattern rocks.' Maybe it is time to let them go. When I start again, a clean slate will be a good place to start.




The Green Witch Tarot

1 comment:

  1. My Resilience rocks are much treasured. What a gift they were at a time my spirit so needed a lift!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...