Thursday, July 9, 2020

The Times, they are a changin'

Are we active participants spinning The Wheel or do we let others and circumstance spin it for us?  I like to think I actively make my own choices and then an email yesterday reminded me I am sitting on the sideline of my life waiting for an something to happen.  Is the delay just a time-line of fate or a reminder my choice was to wait it out? Six weeks, what is six weeks more?  With Covid options, six weeks seems reasonable since we are in a wait-and-see world.
Whatever happened to the fly-by-the-seat of my pants girl I used to be?


The Green Witch Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...