Monday, July 27, 2020

Recharge

A good couple of days in the Sun are needed to recharge my body, mind, and spirit.  The last week I have tried sitting in the Sun for about 15-20 minutes everyday. One reason, I seem to have developed plaque psoriasis on my legs and topical creams are not clearing up. Suggestions of Sun exposure has me sitting out in the 90° temps in 75% humidity. It has seemed to help, then another flare. Also with these stay at home days I am sluggish and taking naps to pass the time.
Sunflowers are blooming everywhere, maybe a bouquet in the home will bring a needed lift.
Best to enjoy these long sunny days of Summer as the Wheel turns toward shorter days and longer nights. Ugh



The Linestrider's Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get some relief soon! (((C)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress ticks off so many things that lie dormant in our bodies. Just for the natural vita C you are probably doing yourself a favor. ((( )))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...