Sunday, January 5, 2020

Reconciliation

I had a visitation during the night.  An acquaintance from a time ago.  I think it was a goodbye of sorts and most definitely a quest of forgiveness.  I heard the word 'Reconciliation' spoken in a program yesterday and it has been swirling in my pre-frontal cortex in contemplation. I think the reconciliation is more for myself.  I am exhausted from me disagreeing with me.  My own internal monologue is what keeps me up on those long nights. 
'Decide,' my year word; deciding to let old hurts and frustrations go. Release and leave them behind me where they belong.




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

4 comments:

  1. May it be so. (((C)))
    I think you may have created a rock painting maniac. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You or others in your support group? Have lots of fun. I take pictures of stuff in gift shops and try re-creating them on rocks. Bees, flowers, lady bugs, little ditties...Fun and therapy and if you or they decide to leave little message rocks around here and there, well I enjoy that too!

      Delete
  2. I saw a photo of bev's rocks today, I hope this link works
    https://www.thetarotforum.com/forums/topic/8864-the-practice-of-selecting-a-%E2%80%98word-of-the-year%E2%80%99/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-140765
    Reconciliation. That is a tough nut I'm still working on. Like a little kid I keep thinking Why. Rather than why not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll email you a picture. I went to buy acrylics, then saw a book on poured painted. Then it just snowballed from there... :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...