Monday, January 6, 2020

Tip the boat

When I first started to work with cards I did work with them in the reversed position and then not.  Occasionally one will present itself reversed, I am guessing because I need to look at something from a different perspective. All those swords and concerns we travel with as we go along.  After a time we get used to them being there and yes, if we pulled them out, the boat might leak, or an issue or some trauma spills over into our life. 
We can reason away, forgive, and or forget a pain, a fear, a betrayal but really those traumas and issues are always with us; shape us.  When we start digging and pulling at those stored away things, life becomes uncomfortable, fear and anger can drown us if we are not careful.  This reversed perspective says let those swords fall away as they loosen.  I don't need to pull at them.

1 comment:

  1. I like seeing this reversed card as letting the old fall away on their own rather than trying to force them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...