Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Yearning.

I can feel the urge, the yearning.  It presses upon.  Time for movement and change.
I have been wanting change and something else, and the more I yearn for it. the more impossible it seems to achieve.  And you know what, I am okay with that now.  Happiness is not something yet to come, that comes when it will, but being okay with this moment,  That's all we have.  I have been having these little moments of complete unity. Happiness, so much so in those little moments, I comment "I am happy"
The journey continues until it doesn't. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the right time will come, eventually. It seems nothing moves by our personal timetable. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...