Thursday, January 23, 2020

Mesmerize

The intensity of the glare captures you and draws you in.  The energy of the suit of Wands stirs things up and gets you going.  You can't ignore her when her eyes capture yours.  Something to learn, something that must be heard, something that must be done.
I had a dream last night about being out maneuvered.  The warning was it would happen unless I just refused to get strung along.  This wise-woman tells me to listen to the advice. 
Typical Card would be the King of Wands, who normally sets the pace and would not be out flanked.  Hopefully neither will I.

Just when you think you can relax and enjoy yourself, someone wants to spoil it. 

4 comments:

  1. She reminds me that sometimes the bitter tea we must drink can be the most healing and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently I tried Basil Tea, fresh leaves of basil steeped. After a few days it gave me indigestion. So the benefits might out-weigh the taste, but not the tumbly tummy.

      Delete
  2. this card artist lives north of me and has retreats. I've thought about treating myself, but am pretty sure my attitude would prevent me from getting any good out of it. :) All well here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you are on the mend. There goes lettuce I think. Most people who I know who have had the gallbladder removed, cannot tolerate lettuce.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...