Saturday, January 25, 2020

Nothing expected

Not expecting any kind of call today.  If it comes, I will listen.  Join a group?
Lately I grow more fear-full of the going ons of the world.  So much hate so much anger.  I wonder how many eons will it take when we can truly join hands in community.  I keep trying within my own sphere, but when reaching a lot of the time another hand is not extended.  Their fears keep themselves tightly bound.
Bright Blessings to the World and all who call it home

1 comment:

  1. Actively look for the good, the beautiful, the awe-inspiring and those who work for the benefit of others. It helps me keep that fear at bay.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...