Thursday, January 2, 2020

Over Thinking

Action.  This bird is building a bower, a nest for...what comes next.  I am pretty sure birds do not make plans and draft lists of the size, twigs, and batting material needed.  They know what needs to be done and just do it. They may reshape and reevaluate along the building phase, but still they get started without over-thinking the process.
A call to action in my thoughts this morning. My normal thought is to over-think things before beginning.  When I was a younger gal I was more of make it up along the way, this draw of Seven of Pentacles advises, 'get going.'  Work it out along the way.  As the old sage Yoda said "Do or not do, there is no try."

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...