Monday, January 20, 2020

Ever Hopeful

"I got sunshine on a cloudy day" ~ My Girl, The Temptations.
I could use some sunshine today to chase away those clouds of weird dreams that are hanging on.  Something my subconscious is trying to relay to me. 
I need some days sitting out in the sun.  A chair in my backyard with a big glass of ice water. Drifting, relaxing, soaking up some Vitamin D, cloud watching.  Winter has been sort of mild here this winter, but not today.   Too much indoor time. 
Today I will look for some patches of sunshine through my window and soak it up, holding on and holding out for the return of Sunny Days.


The Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert

1 comment:

  1. We're having some below freezing weather here too. Hope you get a chance to soak up some sun soon!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...