Saturday, January 4, 2020

Progression

From the Ten of Cups yesterday to the Page of Cups today.  A goal of mine this year is to let go of my anticipated outcomes, if that says it right?  I am always thinking ahead and planning for this or that to occur, and when it doesn't, I feel defeated and deflated.  All that work and effort in either mind, body, or spirit and then not reach my expected conclusion.  Yesterday's Ten of Cups was a early lesson to remind me it will all work out. Yesterday ended up being a really good day, and I had no preconceptions or expectations.  This Page of Cups has turned away, not in frustration, regret, or defeat, but to limit her distractions and "tune-in and listen"
Good enough for me.



The Linestrider's Journey ~ Siolo Thompson

1 comment:

  1. Tuning in rather than tuning out - sounds like a positive message for me too!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...