Sunday, December 22, 2019

Winter to Spring

So the count begins.
Unseasonable warmer weather here so I am going to enjoy it for the next week; bask in the afternoon Sun.  I promise myself I will not be a shut-in this Winter.  There is a lot to appreciate during the Winter.  The night skies are clear and bright with lots of twinkling stars, you just have to brave the cold.  Crisp air with no pollen count.  The Trees get a well deserved rest from all their gloryiness of green.  A very good reason to drink hot-chocolate too!
Everyday this winter I will find at least one thing to be grateful for, and not bemoan the cold. 




Earthheart Wisdom Cards ~ Sue Lion

3 comments:

  1. I will not be a shut in. I will not be a shut in. When going about I see houses that always have all the windows covered, doors always shut. I worry about the people inside, what do they breathe? What are they doing all day? Does anything new ever enter their brains? Are the children safe? Whatever it is it can't be healthy. I will not be a shut in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Ever forward. We may have our days of shut in but will not be shut-ins

      Delete
  2. I'm not a fan of the cold, but I dislike cabin fever even more!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...