Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Hermit

I believe this Hermit is looking back at the girl in the Ten of Wands yesterday.  Carrying all those issues and decisions to be made.  Late yesterday my niece called and announced that she got the job as a PT in the Greater Chicago area, and coincidentally she is a red head like the gal in the ten.  I am overjoyed that she is following her path and joining her fiance' up North, but, admit that it going to leave an empty place inside me. Yet another person, place and thing I am changing my relationship with in 2020.  This Hermit, card per the author, has been wounded and from that wounding new growth has sprung forth. 
Winter puts me in a Hermit stage and with the revelations about myself and career and my niece, now is a good time for reflection, leave what needs to be left in 2019 and contemplate what could be a good year in 2020, if I choose to follow my new path.

The Linestrider's Journey ~ Siolo Thompson

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...