Friday, December 6, 2019

The Flush

I love the soft sounds of a water fountain or the burble and gurgle of water tripping and playing across rocks in a stream. What a wonder to be out taking a walk along a creek to find a pond with this fountain in is center.  "Ahh, that was the sound that was calling me forward."  There are things that occur in our lives that seemingly just show up, similar to taking this walk along the creek, without us knowing we hear the call of something more. 
I think too much, mull over things, pull the strings loose and I begin to unravel. The Ace of Cups reminds me to listen for something other, and let it lead me to gently along my way.




The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...