Sunday, December 29, 2019

Leave it behind

'I'm walking into 2020 with a clear heart and mind. If you owe me, don't worry about it. If you wronged me, it's all good, and lesson learned. If you are angry with me, you won - I've let it go. If we aren't speaking, it's cool - I truly wish you well. If you feel I've wronged you, I apologize - it wasn't intentional. I'm grateful for every experience that I received. Life is too short for pent-up anger, holding grudges and extra stress or pain!  Here's to 2020. Remember forgiving someone is for you so don't block your blessings. Make 2020 a year of positivity  and a season of forgiveness.'

I saw this placard on a post and saved it. 
I am ready to leave 2019 behind. I have wronged and been wronged and I do not want to drag it along with me into the new year.

Linestrider's Journey Tarot ` Siolo Thompson

3 comments:

  1. Amen! I think those are great intentions to carry into 2020!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it when I read it and thought that is worth repeating to myself from time to time. Let the old stuff go and look to the future.

      Delete
  2. wonderful intentions and actions. So many think forgiveness is all about something someone else does for us. Only we can forgive. At let go.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...