Thursday, December 26, 2019

Ready, set, go

One for the money. Two for the show.
That's the impression this king is giving me. All dressed and pretty showing, if you ask me.  Not much can be accomplished in his get-up, except try to impress.
I don't impress easily any more.  Sunrises and sunsets and wonders of natures impress me, not many people.  Well there are those that impress me with the ineptness, hurtful actions, and plane mean spiritedness.  Their ickyness lingers with me for days. Got to work on that. I need to, get to, done and done when I have encounter with these types.




Fairy Tarot

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this card, I immediately thought of the children's game 'Red Light, Green Light.'
    It would be nice to don a cloak of feathers when the icky ones are about, so whatever they say rolls off our backs.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...