Saturday, December 21, 2019

Solstice

The Wheel turns. 
The weather has turned unseasonably warm for the next week, not like Winter's usual offering.  That's okay, balances the cold weather we have already experienced. 
I celebrate the Solstice as it reminds me the Sun begins it shift with longer days.  A few seconds each day, and then a minute and then two, and Spring returns.  A visit to the park today is a tradition for me.  Maybe tie a prayer wish on a tree and visit for bit with my friends in Nature. 
Bright Blesssings.




Eartheart Wisdom Cards ~ Sue Lion

3 comments:

  1. Good Yule tidings to you and yours Carolyn. Thank you for your continuing friendship and support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be having days of rain, so no walks for me. But I do think of all the little seeds underground that are getting watered and will sprout when it's warmer! Happy Solstice, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...