Saturday, December 28, 2019

Destinations

For most, myself included, we plan our journeys; think about the destination before heading off. Whether it is a vacation, a career choice, or even to the local grocery store.  There have been several times I have headed out, out there, and found myself kind of lost and adrift and then turned around and headed home because I had no concrete idea where I was heading. What I was looking for.  Guess better the devil you know than the one you don't. 
My word for 2020 is Decide and that is what I will do.  With or without a plan, I will be The Fool and seek what is next.



The Fairy Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Decide. Great word, full of potential and portent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good word. My intention for 2020 is to be less judgmental and more open to possibilities (expansive rather than constricted thinking). I'm going to choose curiosity for my word.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...