Sunday, December 1, 2019

B.A.R.

Strange to see the Three of Swords this morning, but appropriate.  I had a lovely call yesterday evening from friends in Florida inviting me to come spend a week in January.  They would pick me up at airport so I wouldn't have to drive or rent a car.  Always encouraging me to move South.  I woke up this morning thinking about reasons that have me sheltering in place, besides the tornado trauma.  Betrayal, Abandonment, Regrets, are the three swords that pierce my centerness.  Just possible I think I am not worthy of finding my place in the Sun.  Then again, thinking through the above, maybe those three swords are lancing my wounded heart so the doubts can drain away. 
There is more rain on the way, after thirty-six straight hours of rain or drizzle.  Enough to give the gloomy gusses to anyone.


Rider Waite-Smith Tarto

2 comments:

  1. I do like seeing this card as a lance - painful at first but healing in the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes U think so as well. We can heal when we know what the infection is.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...