Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Review

Today I see the Dancer glancing back and it reminds me the year is coming to its end.  Three weeks or so we will change out our calendars as a new year and a new decade begin.  The decade thing is a point of perception; some see zero years as an end and others see it as the beginning.  I have always seen it as a beginning, considering the day I was born was day zero and the next was a celebration of completing a day.  So it is a time of review, not just about the year that is completing but end of a decade.  It is not a completion of a decade in my calendar life, but the World in general.  Where did we start in 2010, mostly coming out of the recession and rebuilding.  So what has been rebuilt?  In my life, community, the nation, the World?



The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Nada. Zero. We are where were we were. Still at zero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2020 is also a Year of the Rat, the first animal or cycle in the Chinese Tradition of Astrology and Feng Shui. Next year may be a very interesting year of beginnings.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...