Monday, June 15, 2020

Why ask why

Some things left behind, supposedly buried in the past, can come back to you time and again, until resolved.  Over and done with? not so fast.  The actions of oneself and others are imprinted in the subconscious, which will randomly select a memory when triggered.  We can deal with it again or choose to bury it once more.  Sometimes I wonder of the lessons that I have been given, or chosen on this journey?  Have I learned what I came here to learn? 
Who, what, when, where, why?  Repeat...

4 comments:

  1. 'Why' is a question to be asked if there is an answer to be found. Otherwise it digs a hole to nowhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is why we get stuck in the loop. Why ask why, again and again.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...