Sunday, June 21, 2020

Shed some light

I drew The Fountain card today on this first full day of Summer.  It always reminds me of a side view of a doorway, today perhaps a cosmic string if one can be seen or even if a cosmic string exists.  A doorway then to my Summer months  I have several issues to resolve during these next few months and The Fountain seems like a favorable nod to getting those things sorted and dealt with.  On going irritating conflicts resolved not based on reason but intuition and a strong emotional certainty.
Here is to a productive and insightful Summer.




The Fountain Tarot
Jonathan Saiz
Jason Gruhl
Andi Todaro

2 comments:

  1. It makes me feel like I'm in the dark peering through a crack that shows the light. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...