Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Moving on

I drew this card earlier and was letting myself ponder on it.  In the interim I was looking a my FB account and saw a post that someone I knew and sold a home to years ago has left the planet.  He and his then wife were one of the first clients I worked with twenty-four years ago. I worked with both of them as they went separate ways.  I talked with him about once a year and saw him on numerous occasions at the local grocery store.
The Canoe, The Chariot, reminds me we are always on the move.  Through these days and then on to the next.  The future is our way back to the forever place, where I am sure to see Keith again.

1 comment:

  1. We can choose our direction or just passively flow with the current, but either way we're moving with life's cycles. Hope your client had a peaceful passing.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...