Tuesday, June 2, 2020

This way and that

Two directions at the same time.  Some days feel just like that.  Loss of focus or perspective maybe.  Pulled in different directions at the same time can scramble oneself.  Once upon a time I thrived on the challenges, now they can overwhelm me.  Being caught between a rock and a hard place; I finally chose the course of action that was best for me.  Now if I could apply that renewed sense clarity  to some other areas in my life, I would definitely be headed in the right direction.

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to be pulled in different directions, especially when you know movement or action is required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me those two directions are usually called Want and Need, physical or mental.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...