Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Discord

My own chaotic thoughts have a tendency to be my own worse enemy.  In the last couple of weeks I have listened to my sister whine and complain almost constantly about her job. She has always done so but lately the it has escalated.  Yesterday I realized that I have become her dumping ground.  Having that having negative energy tossed at us can swamp and overwhelm our own systems; then we can become the conduit.
Misery loves company, but we have to defend and protect ourselves, not out of meanness or selfishness, but self-preservation.




The Gaian Tarot

4 comments:

  1. since she is your sister and we can get away with stuff with family :) every time she says a negative sentence repeat it back to her. Sometimes we have no idea what we sound like. (((hugs))) just because we love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this issue with people I sponsor a lot. They want to use me for their vomit bucket. I don't mind listening at first, but I eventually tell them if they don't want to do anything different, then I'd prefer to listen to another channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try that but then she gets bent out of shape. Sister...ugh

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...