Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Nuture

The Empress does not often stop by and she is almost always a puzzle to me.  I have been in a repeating loop of breakdowns.  My body has gone haywire and developed eczema, as I have self diagnosed.  I had a Zoom call with Nurse-practitioner several weeks back, no help.  In self-diagnosis I believe the rash and breakouts are irritations with job.  Then my car gave it up last weekend, and last night I woke up sweating, not Covid, A/C not working.  I kind of want my mother to whine too. I am guessing The Empress's visit is to console and nurture me.  A good pat on the back saying "there, there, everything is going to be all right." 
Ninety degrees today. Whew wee, I am in the stew.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you've got an AC repairman heading your way! ((C))) I don't suppose you've been eating anything new or using any new detergent? But I do agree stress could be the culprit. You do need some TLC, even if you have to give it to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only change was I had gel shots in knees back in April, so I thought it was reactionary. The nurse thought fleas, nope. I think it is irritation with the Team Leader at office. Still think that, also may be a new intolerance to gluten.

      Delete
  2. cripes, (((Carolyn))) We don't have AC because there are only about 10 days a year we could use it, but those 10-ish days...and when things come down on us in a pile it is hard to see up. I have more trouble with the High Priestess, but the Empress, all soft and cuddly...her too. life is seldom like that. (((Carolyn)))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...