Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Whoa is me

There are always storm clouds on the horizon somewhere in the world.  How we choose to deal with adversity or disappointment is up each one of us.  I have never let myself stew in the 'whoa is me pot' for very long; the place of misery is never very comfortable, at least for me. I know of many that wear their misery and fill their days of the lament "why me" and "no one has suffered as much of me." 
I have noticed that when things go wrong or haywire, as they so often can, I manage with equanimity. Deal with it, take care of it, and move on.  Yes, of course there are moments that I can get caught up in a bit of drama, but they are fewer and farther between in these later days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...