Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Dogma

Today's card draw reminds me of the story of St. Patrick chasing snakes out of Ireland, or more likely the conversion of Paganism and the Druids to Christianity.  Also of praying when we come up against adversity, the ole snake in the grass.  So I am asking myself what makes me feel safe in times of adversity?  What beliefs do I hold to  in these turbulent times?
Best to figure that out before the next wave of pseudo wizards of oz gives us an answer and conversion.  Please save us from ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. Listen to our own hearts and minds, listen to others' opinions, but stay true to what feels right and ethical.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...