Sunday, June 14, 2020

Bouquet

Respite from the chaos that surrounds us daily.
Here is a place to soothe the heart and begin healing.
The field of flowers reminds me of Fiona, a darling little girl in need of home in the movie 'The Secrets of Roan Inish'
She comes to live with her grandparents who live in a fishing village on the West Coast of Ireland.  One day whilst visiting the Island Roan Inish, she lays down on the hillside of flowers to nap and heal.
Can we leave the hate and chaos behind and begin to heal?
Will beauty and light cleanse the darkness?
Hope Springs Eternal.



Celtic Lenormand
Chloe Mc Cracken and Will Worthington

3 comments:

  1. I loved that movie and its tale of the selkies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I bought it and watch it from time to time.

      Delete
  2. haven't seen that one, but when the wind makes my firs out back sway and roar I always think of Heidi at her grandfathers.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...